The successful candidate will join the Product Management team and specialize in Public & Private Cloud products & solutions. In this position you would be responsible for ensuring the successful completion of projects focused on technical customer-facing content related to our public and private cloud offerings. You will interact with colleagues globally across departments such R&D, Customer Support, and technical sales in order to complete these projects.
This position represents a great opportunity for a skilled technical professional interested in pursuing a career in product management in a position which will offer long term growth potential.Job Requirements:
- Seasoned hands-on experiences in public or private cloud/data centre environments (AWS, Azure, VMWare, KVM, OpenStack, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Knowledge of deploying, configuring, and implementing technical security/network solutions (Firewalls, IPS, Antivirus, Antispam, SDN platforms, etc.) in the cloud environments and conveyance to various customer-facing content such as technical documents, videos, and other presentation materials
- Basic understanding of scripts/programming/Linux commands (Terraform, CFT, Python, etc.) and their applications to DevOps/Infrastructure as Code
- Prior 2+ year-career as a developer, a quality-assurance engineer, or an escalation support engineer in the information security or networking/SDN solutions space will be given a priority.
- Relevant technical product or project management experiences
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, professionalism
- Understanding the products/solutions covering both Fortinet and 3rd-party cloud technologies and ability to clarify technical details during customer
Management and Executive