As the Inventory Analyst you will play a pivotal role in our business by ensuring our customers can find the items they want every time they walk into our stores. Through detailed sales analysis the Inventory Control Analyst will make an impact by identifying opportunities in the business to manage inventory, maximize sales, and propel the brand.
As a key member of the Inventory Control Department, you will make an impact at Aritzia by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Ensuring we have the right product in the right stores in the right quantities at the right time
- Managing store inventory levels to achieve ideal floor and backroom optimum units
- Creating and distributing all product related communication to the retail stores
- Continuously improving our processes to ensure smooth execution
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excites you. You seek the challenge of jumping right in, learning from the ground up and working alongside exceptional talent.
In addition, you have:
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills
- Proven experience working with excel (within coursework or industry)
- A completed degree (Bachelors or higher)
- Retail experience is an asset
- A passion for the Aritzia brand
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.