We're looking for a top-tier Product Insights / UX Researcher to help us validate product ideas, identify user pain points, and support customer discovery while identifying new opportunities. You will own the full UX development cycle working on a variety of projects, with a user insight driven strategy for the company as a whole. You'll play a key role in growing a business through your insights, and you'll help shape the way a revolutionary new technology is introduced to, and adopted by, new audiences. Every day, you'll collaborate with a world-class team in our Vancouver office.
Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision. A little about us:
ZenHub is the leading project managementand team collaboration solution
natively integrated with GitHub.
Your work will impact not only ZenHub, but millions of people around the world
. We're passionate about helping developers and businesses ship better software and collaborate more easily. More than 1,800 teams
, and NASA
-depend on ZenHub . We're backed by Axiom Zen, a venture design studio that turns ideas into companies .What we'll accomplish together:
A little about you:
- Capture user feedback, market research and competitive analysis and turn it into insights which will inform business strategy.
- Establish the research framework for ZenHub and work with our prototyping teams to identify and develop new opportunities.
- Establish methods, standards and metrics for gathering qualitative insights used company-wide.
- Centralise data analysis - streamlining current tools and establishing better processes for data analysis to support business strategy.
More about ZenHub:
- 5+ years experience within UX and UX research.
- Experience in conducting user research including setting up research plans, usability testing, conducting contextual user interviews, and organising and moderating focus groups.Track record of delivering product changes based on user research.Comprehensive knowledge of UX tools, user centered design principles, UX design best practices, trends and emerging technologies.Experience working in an agile environment.
At ZenHub we recruit the best and foster an environment that enables our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
We offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, extensive benefits, and flexible time off policy.
Posted: November 17, 2018
Closes: January 16, 2019