The mission of the Creative Design Department is to tell the brand story through beautiful collections that our customer will love.
Aritzia is growing and our Creative Design Department is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for creating beautiful, elevated denim for our clients to access through our growing Retail and eCommerce channels. You will design seasonal denim collections in partnership with a dedicated team, at a price point that allows you to work with the best mills and factories to ensure the design intent is realized.
As the Denim Designer , you will:
- Curate the seasonal cohesive concept for the collection
- Design the core components of the style for the collection
- Provide direction that ensures that each style executes on the creative design vision
- Ensure there is cohesion across the entire collection
The Denim Designer has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in product collection design, and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- An understanding and passion for the industry in which we operate
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Software and Programming