Clio is changing the way lawyers manage their practice and we're seeking a Product Designer
to join our team.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform
, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report
or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference
, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
Clio makes lawyers' lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 individuals with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, and Dublin to support a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
, one of CIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies
, one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers
, and has one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
With a modern web app and native iOS and Android apps in play, there's a huge range of opportunity to help solve tough problems for our customers and create amazing experiences at the same time. We're looking for someone who can get deep into customers' heads to understand what makes them tick, and then design solutions that make their lives simpler. You'll join a team passionate about delivering the next generation of our product to further our position as a market leader. As a bonus, you'll be working out of our award-winning Burnaby Headquarters.
Clio is a cloud-based practice management solution for lawyers that makes their lives simpler and helps them build a better practice. Users love us and it's your mission to leave the competition in the dust. You will:
You should have:
- Join a diversely skilled design team using modern design tools (Sketch, Zeplin, InVision)
- Become an advocate for our customers by knowing them and their needs inside out.
- Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes.
- Coach and mentor a team of designers on a range of Design practices.
- Create sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups of features serving different user segments.
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis.
- Use and leverage metrics to drive product design and measure product success.
- 4+ years experience as an Interactive Designer with Product Experience. SaaS experience a bonus.
- A portfolio showing UX problem solving and great visual designs.
- Experience with modern wireframing tools (Sketch) and the willingness to adopt new tools as needed.
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A design degree or relevant experience with platform and/or application design.
- Humility plus strong opinions that are loosely held.
We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, a killer benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential.
We value excellence, transparency, initiative and offer a work culture and environment that Clions rave about! Career movement, advancement, and growth opportunities are around every corner. If you want to accelerate yourself and maybe even try things you never dreamed of, Clio is the place for you!
This job is open to all applicants authorized to work in Canada.
Posted: November 17, 2018
Closes: January 16, 2019