Our design teams are at the heart of what we do. These creative visionaries bring products to life, inspire our customers and create clothing that embody our high standards for quality and fit. As the Denim Fit Specialist you will work across all of our brands, as well as our exclusive denim brand in ensuring the best fit, look and feel, for our customer.
As a key member of the Denim Design team, you will make an impact at Aritzia by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Making our presence known in the denim market
- Working cross functionally across all brands and being stand for fit, style and quality
- Creating and maintaining Aritzia's Denim Block library to ensure brand integrity and consistency
As a top rated specialist you are a driver of innovation and a subject matter expert with a history of successfully creating and implementing the latest and greatest best practices in your field.
In addition, you have:
- Bachelors or Associates Degree, preferably in Fashion Design
- 5+ years of experience in Women's Denim
- Expertise in pattern-making including grading, construction and fit for denim
- Experience using Gerber Accumark or a comparable software
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.