The mission of the Creative Design Department is to tell our brand story through the creation of beautiful productTHE OPPORTUNITY
As the leader of the Creative Design Department, you will partner with the Creative Sub-division as a visionary to inspire the seasonal strategy through the identification of critical product elements that propel the brand. As the Creative Director, you will lead the team to set and design the long term vision for your brand house. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Creative Design to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Creative Director , you will:
- Establish the enduring point of view for the brand
- Establish the future roadmap for where fashion is going
- Curate the seasonal cohesive for the line
- Design the core components of the styles for the line
- Ensure that each style executes on the creative vision
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day to day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progress career development and an incredible employee experience
The Creative Director has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The drive to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for continuous personal and team development
- An ability to set the standard for operations, investing in world-class processes to boost team and business results
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and inspire the team to reach their highest potential
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team
- World class skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities.
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate
- An industry connector building relationships and bringing learnings in-house
- A key representative of Aritzias brand, aesthetic and style fundamentals while setting trends and influencing culture.
- The driving force behind conceptualization and execution of ideas, designs and/or products that elevate Aritzias brand
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & CafÃ© - Our in-office, world-class bistro and cafÃ©
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to your and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? No problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.