Our Creative Design Department has an uncanny ability to envision the clothes our clients want to wear. And then they create them, with a depth of design, quality and fit that sets Aritzia apart.THE OPPORTUNITY
As the Vice President, Creative Management, you will lead a team of Creative Directors and Designers who are responsible for envisioning and designing our beautiful collections. With your strong understanding and respect for the creative process, you will guide and oversee this highly creative team, ensuring operational excellence and high team engagement.
This opportunity is for a seasoned product leader who fosters a unified and high performing team. You combine your understanding of creative design with your expertise in operations to bring Aritzias product to life. THE JOB
< As the Vice President, Creative Management, you will:
- Focus and manage the individuals and leaders of the Product Design team
- Drive and oversee the product lifecycle to bring our designs to life
- Support and collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the full product calendar process
- Identify and leverage relationships, tools and technologies to continually optimize our production operations
- Proactively drive initiatives to achieve the business goals of today and tomorrow
As the Vice President, Creative Management, you have:
- 5+ years of Apparel Operations experience with 2+ years in a leadership role within a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Retail experience, ideally within fashion/apparel
- Bachelors degree, Masters degree preferred
- Proven ability to articulate vision and strategy that motivates a team and drives business results
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and lead a high performance team
- The drive to see others succeed
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.