The mission of the Product Integration Department is to ensure the seamless running of the day-to-day business and initiatives by reducing churn and increasing productivity. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Product Integration team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for ensuring the most effective and efficient performance of the Product Division's functions. As the Colour Administrator, you will administer colour-specific tasks in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system to ensure data is complete and accurate for cross functional teams driving efficiency. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Product Integration to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Colour Administrator , you will:
- Support the execution of seasonal lifecycles and programs by ensuring they are delivered effectively and on time
- Support colour standardization across brands and departments
- Support in the execution of the creative design vision through data and record documentation
The Colour Administrator has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- Seamlessly manages and leads the day to day operation of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience (People Management, Business Management, Portfolio Management)
- Possesses strong business acumen and knows how to make sound business decisions, leveraging an understanding of what drives our business results - both top line sales and bottom line profitability
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Software and Programming