The mission of the Fabric & Trim Department is to manage a high quality fabric, trim and wash portfolio from best in class suppliers.THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Manufacturing Sub-Division, you will be part of the team responsible for bringing Aritzias product to life. As the Trims Associate, you will support in finding and creating high quality trims that achieve Creatives vision and deliver on our customers needs. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Trims to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE JOB
As the Associate, Trims , you will:
- Research and identify innovative and sustainable trims
- Choose trims that fulfill the design vision
- Set up for the production of approved trims
The Associate, Trims has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- Proven skills, education, experience, and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.