The mission of the Product Division is to create beautiful product.
The mission of the Colour Design Department is to tell the brand story through beautiful colours that our customer will love.THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing and our Colour Design Department is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for telling the brand story through beautiful colours that our customers will love - and race out to buy. You will support the colouring-up and allocation of colours to our styles based on the creative vision and merchant landscape, ensuring that the colour assortment of our collections in stores and online is cohesive. Through your efforts, you will ensure that our best colours are in the right places for our customers across both apparel and accessories. And, with your valuable contribution to the business in this role, you will be rewarded and recognized for your expertise and impact.THE ROLE
As the Associate Designer, Colour Design you will:
- Identify upcoming trends in colour
- Curate the seasonal interpretation of our brand vision through colour
- Ensure the seasonal colour palette delivers on colour trends and the creative design vision
- Ensure the creative vision of the colour palette is executed upon during lab dips
- Ensure the creative vision of the colour palette is executed on during the colour-up
The Associate Designer, Colour Design has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in [MC skills, education, and certifications]
- An understanding and passion for the industry in which we operate
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
The typical hiring range for this position is $60,000-$70,000 per year, pending level and expertise. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all.THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our world-class bistro and café located in-office
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the-art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in-store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage room, and showers with complimentary conveniences
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Software and Programming