Dorigo Systems is currently looking to hire an experienced Process Engineer for our growing EMS manufacturing company. We are a leading contract manufacturer of printed circuit board assemblies in the Pacific Northwest where we build, test and ship boards for some of the world's leading companies in the wireless, semiconductor and process control markets.
- Provide engineering technical support to all internal and external customers
- Generate or review quotation documents to ensure technical assembly capabilities are met
- Specify production parameters for paste stencils, solder materials, reflow, cleaning chemistry, wave pallets, tools and assembly jigs
- Lead NPI activities and work closely with manufacturing engineering for NPI launch
- Create internal manufacturing process instructions
- Coordinate and implement design changes
- Solve technical issues escalated by manufacturing engineering and / or quality engineering
- Specify requirements for new production lines
- Specify requirements for product testing
- Participate in DFM, DFx, FMEA analysis and reporting, validate reports and communicate to the customer
- Assist with new equipment evaluation, acquisition, implementation and training
- Generate and maintain Engineering Procedures
- Participate as a member or lead various technical internal projects
- Implement Lean methodologies to create efficiencies and reduce waste
- Work on other various duties and projects as assigned by department manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Post-Secondary Diploma in Science or Engineering discipline required
- Detailed electronics components knowledge
- Knowledge of ERP software, BOM structures, routings
- Able to read and comprehend technical drawings and components datasheets
- Analytical, detail oriented and strong customer skills
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to handle pressurized situation and multiple deadlines
- Exposure/experience with Project Management, Lean Six Sigma, IPC Standards
- Experience with Aegis CircuitCam or other CAD software is an asset.
- Experience working in an EMS environment is an asset
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits in a stable and flexible work environment. Please submit your resume with cover letter to HR@DORIGO.COM.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please!
Posted: November 16, 2018
Closes: January 15, 2019