NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Security and Privacy Director to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
NTT DATA strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us and is searching for a Privacy & Security Compliance Advisor to join their team in BC. This position will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Healthcare security compliance program with respect to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) and security requirements.
The Advisor will function independently and objectively to review and evaluate compliance issues/concerns and ensure NTT Data achieves consistently high levels of compliance with all laws and regulations. This role impacts the lives of more than 5 million British Columbians. The role will act as the Privacy Representative
for the Account. "Privacy Representative
" means the designate of the Service Provider or HO with responsibility for compliance with FIPPA and this Schedule.
• Ensure the delivery of information security services to the customer is in compliance with the contract and any applicable standards and regulatory requirements (e.g., ISO 27001, PCI, SOX, FIPPA)
• Implement, manage, and enforce information privacy and security directives as mandated by FIPPA
• Participate in internal and external audits for the customer (e.g., PCI, SOX, FIPPA), especially FIPPA Compliance on the NTT Data WEST Account, and coordinate information security services activities
• Conduct FIPPA Risk Assessments and facilitate remediation efforts
• Manage and drive remediation efforts related to information security; remediation may be from incidents, penetration tests, vulnerability scans, internal/external audits and Critical Practice assessments
• Participate with the customer in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into processes and systems
• Identify, review and recommend information security improvements as they relate to the achievement of the customer's business goals and objectives
• Collaborate with the client in the definition and implementation of information security policies, strategies, procedures and configurations, documenting FIPPA compliance
• Respond to requests from team members and clients for FIPPA security-related information
• Evaluate new/emerging security products and technologies and make recommendations to customer leadership
• Ensure that the NTT Data, WEST Account security protections, continue to comply as technology and requirements change
• Collaborate with other departments to reasonably ensure that safeguards and monitoring efforts are consistent with current technologies and the information security environment policies
• Monitor and analyzing new legal requirements or developments as it applies to the FIPPA Privacy & Security Rule
• Manage all FIPPA Training requirements and educational updates to NTT Data staff
• Identify information security weaknesses and/or gaps in the customer's current operations and work with the customer to bring information security operations up to standards
• Participate and represent IT Security in Delivery/Operational meetings
• Conduct an ongoing security awareness program for NTT DATA personnel supporting the customer
• Cultivate trusted partner relationships with account and customer; keep consistent and open dialogue to uncover issues, challenges, risks
• Maintain an information security strategy (forward looking roadmap), for your customer, aligning services/portfolio components to the strategy
• Team Management (recruitment, performance reviews, goal setting and overall functional direction of staff resources) About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Information Security, Manager, Consulting, Application Developer, Technology, Management
Law Enforcement and Security Management and Executive