Amazon.com is seeking an experienced Compensation and Benefits Systems Product/Program Manager to join our HR Global Programs and Services team in Seattle WA. This hands-on individual contributor role will partner extensively with internal stakeholders and external partners to develop and execute against a 3-year roadmap for our compensation program development and automation across Amazon's international locations. The ideal candidate is highly organized, analytical, works effectively with internal and external partners, has proven abilities to manage critical projects concurrently and through to successful completion, and enjoys the challenges of developing and improving processes in a highly dynamic environment. The successful candidate must demonstrate critical thinking skills, a strong focus on attention to detail with sound judgement, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a passion for process optimization and continuously improving the employee experience.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, doing and auditing work.
Highly detail driven with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture.
• General compensation knowledge required including compliance with country laws/CBAs that apply to the plans.
• Strong problem solving, communication, and presentation skills. The ideal candidate will be well organized and confident to work independently but will be a strong team player.
• Ability to create dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data. Ability to connect disparate data sources and operationalize tasks. Comfortable with large data sets.
- The ability to work independently, take on responsibility, and be nimble in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Strong writing skills
-Highly proficient in Excel; familiar with Peoplesoft.
• Experience enhancing and/or implementing compensation systems and reporting tools
• Minimum of 10 years experience in finance, compensation, or consulting with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• 8+ years of experience working within HR systems and/or executing against process optimization goals within benefits or compensation
• Expertise in developing solutions for the data feed lifecycle (development data specifications, UAT testing, transmission methods, implementation and stabilization)
• Experience in process optimization to meet targeted business objectives
• Successful track record of project implementing and/or managing large scale system projects
• Proven expertise in working effectively with people across a global and complex organization to create and launch innovative, successful technology solutions
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Management and Executive