What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
As the world's leading provider of integrated travel, expense, and invoice management solutions, SAP Concur is driven by a relentless pursuit to simplify and automate these everyday business processes.
We are looking for an experienced Product Design leader to own and drive our Setup and Onboarding suite of products. In this role, you will partnerwith our product teams todrive experience improvements formillions of users around the world.
It's an amazing opportunity to leave your mark and transform large experiences from deep and complex into something simple anddelightful. Responsibilities:
- Own our Setup and Onboarding user experience. Proactively drive impact. Own user metrics, outcomes and improvements.
- Orchestrate design delivery across multiple product teams. Lead extended teams through all stages of product design delivery from discovery and disambiguation of work, concept development and testing, build and launch.
- Architect and execute strategies that translate user needs and business goals into an intuitive, effortless user experience. Simplifying complex scenarios and creating with constraints.
- Create a clear view of the current and future user experience with an aligned approach and sequencing
- Collaborate with intersecting product design and design systems teams to deliver exceptional experiences across our products and throughout the user journey.
- Maintain an understanding of design/user experience trends and practices to help anticipate next-level needs for the team, how we work and our products.
- Leverage user insights to inform data-drivendecision making, rapid learning and iterative approaches to delivery.
- Delve into data and spend time with our users and develop a deep understanding of their needs and our opportunities. Develop investment pointsof view to advance our business and user experience.
- Create inclusive products and advocate for users of all abilities.
- Share expertise, learnings and practices to elevate and scale design. Leverage and contribute to our design system and operations enabling design at scale.
- Strengthen partnerships with teams across the organization and accelerate delivery and magnify impact.
- 10years of experience in User Experience Design
- Bachelor orMaster'sdegree in Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Psychology, Computer Science, or otherequivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability designing complex experiences
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Portfolio is required for consideration.
We are SAP
- Experience leading design across a suite of products
- Demonstrated ability to drive design and user outcomes
- Experience in a fast-paced software development environment with an ability to execute against aggressive timelines
- Excellent communication skills. Team player who seeks solutions to problems and can quickly translate ambiguity to clarity and action
- Familiarity with accessibility guidelines and ability to adhere to them in your deliverables
- Experience mentoring, leading, and recruiting UX designers
- Proficiency working with designers and product teams across the globe
- Experience in common industry tools such Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, orInvision
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 323669 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Management | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Requisition ID: 323669
Posted Date: May 15, 2022
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Vancouver, British Columbia, CA, V6B 1A9
Creative and Graphic Design Software and Programming