Customer CEO: Alexa, who can help my company execute a Digital Transformation initiative and drive real business results?
Alexa: The Advisory Practice at AWS Professional Services has helped a number of companies achieve their desired results leveraging cloud technologies.
Are you an IT Executive (CIO/CTO/VP or equivalent) who has led successful Business-IT Transformation initiatives at a Global 2000 (or comparable) company? Are you looking to scale that expertise across a number of different companies? Can you lead a skeptical customer through engagements related to IT strategy, business-IT governance, and organizational change management as they transition to a Cloud computing model? Can you collaborate with both business and technology executives to shape their highly-visible, highly-impactful projects that are transforming their organization and potentially an entire industry? Our team is also dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
At AWS, we're searching for transformation leaders to join the AWS ProServe Advisory practice that engages with customers around the globe. Through deep professional services engagements, the ProServe Advisory practice helps customers to establish their overall cloud vision, strategy, & roadmap - and then execute on that roadmap.
• Engaging deeply with C-level executives to define and execute enterprise-wide transformation programs
• Identifying motivators and drivers for cloud adoption and unlocking business value for our customers; creating compelling business cases for the transition to the cloud
• Collaborating with other ProServe specialist teams to drive and shape solutions to accelerate our customer's business outcomes
• Developing and promoting governance models supporting the consistent use of cloud technologies aligned to institutional strategies and policies
• Enabling the People change critical to sustained business performance: Skills, Capabilities, and organizational design
Team members possess a diverse IT and/or Consulting background and in-depth knowledge of industry IT trends (including but not limited to: business case development, business architecture, IT and BU innovation, organizational change management, IT governance, IT process & compliance, data center migrations, IT frameworks like ITSM, ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, PMBOK, and cloud operating models), leveraging this credibility as advisors with customers, partners, and internally across AWS.
You will have experience in the following areas:
• Maintaining C-level relationships with peers, stakeholders, boardrooms, and/or customers, often becoming the "trusted advisor"
• Implementing large-scale enterprise IT change management programs
• Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructure services
• Owning and executing on organizational change management for an overall transformation
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• A Bachelor's degree
• Demonstrated leadership in the areas of IT operations, cloud computing, IT strategy, business architecture, or enterprise architecture
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
• A history of partnership with other organizations, especially business, sales, and marketing groups
• Up to 30% travel to customer locations will be required to sell and deliver professional services as neededPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Masters/MBA degree
• Enterprise Architecture certifications / Frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, GGEIT, Prosci, CCMP, EA Practitioner, CEA, Certified Business Architect)
• Direct experience with data center operations and public cloud providers
• Led a cloud migration initiative as an AWS customer or consulting with a customer in their own IT transformation
• Experience in an IT strategy & enterprise architecture that is focused on public cloud
• Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
• Experience selling and delivering billable professional services
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.