The Advisory Practice enables our customers to solve the most demanding and complex situations and empowers them to fulfil their digital aspirations. Solving business critical challenges from design to delivery, or assisting our customers innovate and disrupt their marketplace, and products is our focus. Advisory enables our customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Are you interested in joining our AWS Professional Services team driving transformational digital supply chain solutions for our customers? Our Global Industrial Vertical is looking for seasoned consultants with experience selling and delivering digital supply chain transformation solutions for large global customers.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience designing and deploying solutions across the end to end supply chain. Domain areas of expertise include most or some of the following:
• Planning: forecasting, demand planning, supply planning, integrated business planning
• Sourcing & Procurement: supplier B2B, eProcurement, supplier Catalogs
• Supply Chain Network Strategy: manufacturing & distribution network optimization, control towers, global trade
• Manufacturing: manufacturing planning & execution, IoT enablement, sustainability
• Inventory Management & Order Fulfillment: inventory strategy, segmentation, omnichannel, warehouse planning & operations, warranty, returns
• Logistics & Transportation: transportation planning & scheduling, route optimization, track & trace
This role includes:
• Providing supply chain thought leadership to our customers and AWS teams
• Development of new offerings consisting of sales and delivery kits
• Designing and delivering digital supply chain solutions with measurable business results for our customers
• Support presales activities for Global Accounts and influence activities of our Enterprise Accounts
• Support our AWS Partner Network and key industry ISVs with their Digital Supply Chain solutions on AWS
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 15+ years in supply chain spanning areas of planning, procurement, inventory management, fulfillment, logistics, or other related fields
• 7+ years in professional services or consulting in creating supply chain strategies including conducting assessments, creating & selling associated business case, familiarity with make-to-stock & make-to-order strategies, supplier and procurement strategies, omnichannel and fulfillment strategies
• 5+ years in relevant technologies such as SAP(ERP), B2B, JDA, WMS/Manhattan, Ariba/Coupa, AI/ML, IOT, Blockchain, and Data Lakes
• Willingness to travel to customer site 50-75%
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations, or Logistics, in lieu of degree, we will also consider additional work experiencePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent program management skills including developing plans, resourcing and budgeting projects
• Managing a disciplined execution methodology with both internal (direct) and external (indirect) team members.
• Experience in working as a change and transformation agent.
• Masters of Business Administration or other relevant advanced degrees
• AWS Cloud Certifications
• Industry vertical experience in Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Consumer Products, Retail, or Energy
• Experience with Amazon Delivery Technology
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.