Are you a passionate builder and leader? As one of the largest services team within Amazon Web Services (AWS), the Windows EC2 team has a simple mandate - to make AWS the premier cloud for customers to run, optimize and modernize their Windows environment! Each day we strive to enhance our technology and programs to help customers achieve their goals, their objectives, and their vision.
In this role, you will be responsible to articulate and own the go-to-market effort for ISV modernization. You will become a trusted point of contact for a portfolio of ISVs, develop deep understanding for their business issues and concerns and helping these partners build a successful and sustainable business delivering end customer solutions that incorporate the AWS cloud platform and services.
You will create a innovative end customer experience that results in business growth to both ISVs and AWS by being partner-centric in all activities, serving as a leader and advocate for their customers within AWS. This role is unique from other roles in AWS in its overall focus on establishing and maintaining repeatable modernization programs , and helping ensure that joint business growth metrics are achieved. We seek a detail oriented, analytical leader that is a great communicator and able to work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
The right candidate will possess proven product management skills and have product management/marketing experience in large, growing businesses. You are expected to be versatile and able to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. You are comfortable managing competing priorities and are able to bring order to ambiguous scenarios. Maturity, high judgment, ability to influence and leadership are essential to success in this role. You are data-driven and analytical. You can clearly & effectively communicate (written as well as verbally) across organizations and up to senior leadership.
• Develop go-to-market plan to share the benefits of ISV modernization with Microsoft customers worldwide
• Drive and lead product discussions with executives and other communities.
• Work closely with technology partners to get buy-in, create strategy, and lead execution to drive software migrations & modernizations to AWS.
• Orchestrate different resources within the AWS organization to support ISV GTM activities and create/ maintain a long-term, scalable joint GTM model that drives partner and customer success with their specific software workloads.
• Maintain AWS/partner business plans, establishing clear, mutual commitments around joint customer activities, readiness/skills development, and sales activities related to ISV workload migration program.
• Build and scale programs in the field by working with consulting practice leaders, marketing, sales enablement, regional business development teams, professional services and field teams.
• Provide regular updates on partner activities and adoption of the program.
• Conduct customer briefings, present at customer and partner events, advance AWS thought leadership in the workload migration domain.
• Drive company wide program execution including investments, lead generation-related activities, field-training and field-readiness, and joint sales activities between ISV partners and AWS. Constantly maintain a clear view of the return on mutual investments.
• Work with Business Development, Sales, Technical and Finance teams to achieve collective goals
Mentorship & Career Growth Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded individual and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 6-8 years of demonstrable experience in one or more of the following areas: product management, business development, sales or marketing
• Technical/Analytical ability to dive deep into data, existing processes, people and systems in order to invent, simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes
• Ability prioritize effectively in a complex, ambiguous and fast-paced environmentPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• BS/BA degree (Master's degree preferred) in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business.
• Experience working within teams delivering software products and features using agile methodologies
• Exceptional project management skills with capacity to manage a large number competing priorities simultaneously and work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent analytical skills with ability to provide big picture insights from highly granular data 10+ years experience in product management at a leading technology company. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation "Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Management and Executive