Job Description Summary
If you have an analytical mind, excellent communication skills, and a passion for working with numbers and statistics, a role in our Pricing team might be for you!
As a Pricing Analyst, you'll be responsible for the day-to-day data management and analysis support with our larger Pricing teams. Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders, you'll create complex pricing models based on competitor, market, and customer data from multiple sources to inform new product pricing and promotional opportunities to ensure our products continue to enable groundbreaking, innovative life science research.Job Description Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Provide support to Strategic Pricing or Pricing Operations teams on new price creation and/or price change requests in a timely manner to enable correct prices to be used during customer purchases
- Collect, analyze and summarize pricing related information on STEMCELL competitors
- Manage pricing data in SAP and all internal and external systems where this data syncs to or is uploaded
- Provide first line of support for all pricing related issues reported by internal and external customers
- Maintain pricing condition records in SAP including effectively managing and updating customer specific pricing rules
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Minimum two (2) years analytical experience required preferably in a pricing, sales or marketing capacity, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Similar industry experience preferred
- High proficiency level in G-Suite or Microsoft Office Suite. Some experience with Python would be an asset
- Demonstrated business acumen and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen attention to detail with the ability to manage large amounts of detailed information
This role requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as per STEMCELL's vaccination policy, the current recommendations by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative, and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and meaningful career development opportunities.
STEMCELL is well recognized for exceptional leadership and business practices. We are one of Canada's Best Managed Companies and operate an ISO 14001-certified environmental management system to measure and reduce our environmental impact.
As an equal opportunity employer, STEMCELL is dedicated to ensuring that every employee feels safe, valued, and respected for who they are. We know that scientific progress and innovation occur when diverse, creative minds come together and we are committed to nurturing a culture of inclusivity and belonging. STEMCELL enforces a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
NOTE: STEMCELL's vaccination policy requires that all candidates for this role be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including with boosters) against COVID-19, as currently recommended or required by local health authorities and public health orders.
To apply, please select the "Apply" button below. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account, which is required to apply.