We are we are seeking a President for internationally recognized ViVitro Labs. Reporting to the award-winning CEO of StarFish Group, the President will apply his/her strong technical and engineering background to develop and execute an ambitious growth plan for ViVitro Labs.
The President’s Role:
The President’s role is to develop, oversee, direct and evaluate the strategy to successfully build on the excellent reputation of ViVitro Labs. The President will identify and evaluate key market niches, increase sales of current products, and recommend the direction of future business. This role requires a strong focus on business development, sales, operations, and R&D management, as well as public relations and marketing in order to see ViVitro Labs continue to build its capacity in the global marketplace.
- Provide overall leadership and management of ViVitro Labs, with a focus on business development, R&D oversight, operations, product sales and development, including: defining, developing, and implementing products, and authoring marketing and sales strategies to meet financial targets set out in the business plan;
- Identifying new growth opportunities and areas for development in the global cardiovascular marketplace including consulting service capacity;
- Ensure adequate allocation of resources to support current opportunities and drive future business needs;
- Lead, develop, mentor and continue to hire into an exceptionally talented group of technical staff;
- Monitor and maintain detailed analysis of customers and competitors; and,
- Report on meaningful metrics for the site, showing growth and improvement.
Education and Experience Required:
- A Bachelors or higher degree ideally in engineering or life sciences, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- A minimum of 5 - 10 years’ management experience at a senior level in a technical based product company– preferred within the cardiovascular industry, desirable within the test instrumentation industry;
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. ISO 17025, etc.); and,
- Experience with P&L ownership.
- International sales, support and service knowledge;
- Deep understanding of the cardiovascular research and development market is preferred (or fast learning ability to gain knowledge of the industry);
- Strong organizational, leadership, decision-making, and relationship skills;
- Solid expertise and analytical skills related to budgeting, finance and profitability;
- Demonstrated success managing, motivating and mentoring technical teams;
- Proactive, detail-oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate technical details to and with researchers.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and work ethic;
- Experienced team builder with excellent interpersonal skills and strong client focus;
- Focused on pursuing vision while maintaining effective command of operational detail;
- Authentic pragmatism combined with a positive, “can do” attitude;
- Perceptive, adaptable and comfortable working under pressure and across international geographies and time zones;
- Comfortable with a culture of transparency and empowerment.
Posted: October 26, 2018
Closes: December 25, 2018