As the Consulting Operations Team continues to evolve, we have an exciting support position coming available to support and drive operation initiatives for our Pre-sales Engineering Team. As the Pre-Sales Coordinator,
you will be working closely with Consulting Operations and Pre-Sales Leadership to support sales requests for support along with helping define and optimize processes and tools. This is an ideal role for someone looking to start their career in consulting, data analytics, administration and support. This role is also a great opportunity for anyone wanting to quickly learn the inner workings of a fast-growing consulting business.
The Pre-Sales Coordinator will be reporting to an Operations Team Lead while engaging directly with Pre-Sales leadership on initiatives and priorities. This role will be required to work closely with other Operations Coordinators to consistently understand and leverage delivery capacity.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be DoingPre-Sales Capacity & Request Management
- Degree or diploma in business or computer science or equivalent experience
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to think critically and analytically
- Experience with sales reports and dashboards would be considered an asset.
- Hands-on experience with one or more CRM software products (Salesforce.com, Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, PeopleSoft, NetSuite) would be a strong asset
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don't currently possess
Process Definition & Communication
- Be a primary point of contact for Sales to correspond with for inbound Pre-Sales Requests (PSR).
- Understand skillsets and abilities of all Pre-Sales Engineers.
- Assign PSRs to Pre-Sales and Senior Delivery resources accordingly based on capacity and skill fit.
- Supporting Operations Coordinators to ensure PSR related estimates and resource plans are consistent and up to date.
- Meet weekly and sometimes daily with the Operations Team to collaborate on capacity challenges.
Best Practice Reinforcement & Adoption Monitoring
- Working with Pre-Sales Leadership to ensure systems are integrated and robust while delivering value to the pre-sales team in a scalable, flexible fashion.
- Ensuring tools are aligned optimally with processes to enable efficiency and accuracy.
- Aligning tools to capture key KPIs.
- Ensuring that new processes are communicated effectively.
- Ensuring that processes are documented and stored in a connected and centralized location for ease of access.
Pre-Sales Data Analysis & Support
- Working with the Pre-Sales and Operations Leadership to ensure that all processes during the pre-sales cycle are followed to ensure accuracy.
- Together with Pre-Sales Leaders monitor Adoption KPIs and reinforce with the Team.
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll contact you for a phone interview.
- Develop salesforce reports and dashboards for Pre-Sales Leadership.
- Support system enhancements to ensure data is clean, accurate, and complete.
- Meet weekly with the Pre-Sales Team to facilitate and present key KPIs.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Traction on Demand
Management and Executive