Do you have proven results in digital marketing strategy and execution? Are you passionate about paid advertising and love crafting campaigns that lead prospective customers through the customer journey? Looking to share an amazing product with the world, and are eager to help a rapidly growing product and marketing team? If yes, read on!
We are looking for a Performance Marketer who can take our digital advertising to the next level. Working on our fast-paced marketing team, you’ll dive in and create campaigns across a number of different advertising platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Google, and LinkedIn. To be successful, you’ll need to be both a planner and a do-er— you can both analyze digital ad opportunities as well as craft ads, write copy, and run tests.
Some of your typical responsibilities might look like:
- Using your understanding of the customer journey to frame and execute targeted, data-driven digital advertising across a number of different platforms (eg. Facebook, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Quora etc)
- Developing, planning, project managing and delivering campaigns
- Writing copy for and building conversion-focused ads and landing pages
- Working closely with the content and creative teams to craft campaign assets
- Analyzing campaign data and iterating on the results to improve ROI
- Looking for and experimenting with new opportunities and strategies to acquire customers
Here are the "must haves" to be successful in this role:
- You've been doing this for 3+ years and are now looking to take your career to the next level
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are happy to roll up your sleeves and jump in on a variety of projects
- You understand the customer journey and how it ties to company revenue
- You’ve previously run digital marketing campaigns through Facebook, Google ads, or other platforms
- You have past experience with customer segmentation, building funnels, and analyzing data in a tool like Mixpanel or Google Analytics
- You love diving deeply into the numbers to extract insights around campaign effectiveness and ROI
Here are a few hints that you might be the person we’re looking for (you match up with a number of these):
- You’re proud of past wins generating a large number of relevant leads and nurturing them through a funnel.
- You love data, and believe strongly in data-driven decision making.
- You plan optimization and growth experiments in your sleep. Terms like CTR, LTV, A/B Testing and Acquisition Funnels are also regular parts of your vocabulary.
- You are passionate about digital marketing and business growth. We're building our own company by helping thousands of entrepreneurs around the globe build theirs—it doesn’t get more rewarding than this!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline (or equivalent experience—we will also consider less formally experienced applicants that still demonstrate a strong grasp of marketing, have past work to show and are eager to grow quickly)
- You have coding and/or SEO experience
- You have experience leading/mentoring others and managing campaign budgets
- You’ve already created your own online course (extra points if you’ve used Thinkific)! If you’ve created your own online course, you already know exactly how our customers think (and how we can find more of them).
Thinkific makes it easy for thousands of independent experts and companies to quickly create and deliver stunning online courses on their own sites. As a team, we are passionate about helping our customers grow their online businesses through education. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we're building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe, while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Our customer support is the best in the industry and one of the main reasons educators love using Thinkific!
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a collaborative, driven team focused on building best-in-class software for one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver
- We offer competitive salaries, health/dental/vision benefits, and our Employee and Family Assistance Program helps to support your well-being
- We have an open vacation policy and flexible work environment… because sometimes you do your best work in slippers ;)
- Our office is stocked with snacks, coffee, and the occasional Friday beer and cider to keep you fueled
- We're dog-friendly and have many furry friends sitting nearby, ready to be cuddled
- We get together often for fun company events (we’ve flown to California, hosted family BBQs, conquered The Chief, gone rock climbing and put our heads together to tackle creative challenges at our Hackathons)
- We have an amazing existing team of talented engineers, marketers, designers, customer champions, and other tech industry pros that want to work with you
- Everyone has an equal opportunity to impact our product and company—we strongly value all of our people (the ones we work alongside and the ones we serve)
- We are passionate about education—we provide learning opportunities and encourage each other to continuously learn and grow through workshops, training, blogs, meetups, books and mentorships
- We provide a technology bonus for when you need to upgrade or replace your existing system
- We care about helping you grow your career AND your family. Family is important to us, and our paid parental leave provides you with a little extra help while you’re beginning this new adventure.
- We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what makes a company flourish. Thinkific welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, or status. We’re proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we embrace diversity. We welcome you!
This is an incredible role for the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!
Posted: October 25, 2018
Closes: December 24, 2018