We're looking for a People Partner Manager to help us create an exceptional employee experience through strong advocacy and business partnership to attract, grow and retain our talent. You'll be working with a division with global employees, providing consultation and advice to leaders. While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver office, you will report to the Senior Manager, People Partners. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Contribute to the success of a number of departments, including Product, Development, Finance, Business Development and the wider organization, by supporting leaders to create and execute on strategy and business goals, facilitating accountability
- Partner with senior leaders to coach them on a range of activities including: leadership capability, performance management, and team effectiveness
- Review and analyze people analytics and metrics to assess gaps and opportunities and provides insights to help influence and inform the right business decisions
- Support the organization's resilience by developing the capacity and readiness for change across the client group, including coaching managers on planning and communications and ensuring change acceptance and sustainability
- Respond to employee relations issues and works to develop overall capability to foster a collaborative, inclusive, and progressive employee experience
- Collaborate with other People Team CoEs to design, implement and deliver people programs and initiatives
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum 8 years of demonstrated experience coaching and influencing leaders at all levels, helping design strategic people initiatives to deliver specific business results.
- Subject matter expertise in coaching, development, change management, and overall talent management
- Organizational design capability
- Consultation skills, including the ability to craft practical, business focused solutions
- Courage: steps up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal customers meet their needs
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Strategic thinking and the ability to Identify key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Customer Service and Support