We believe that buying a car should be an amazing experience, so we did something about it. Canada Driveshas reimagined car shopping for the 21st century! As the nation's largest 100% online vehicle retailing and delivery platform, Canadians can shop hundreds of certified used cars and have their vehicle delivered to their doorstep with a click of a button.
We're a team of disruptors, breaking new ground at the intersection of e-commerce and automotive. We value innovation, creativity, and out-of-the-box thinking, and we're looking for high-energy pioneers to help us do things that have never been done before.It's been a hugely exciting year for Canada Drives with the national launch of our online car sales platform (as seen on CTV news ), and we don't plan on slowing down anytime soon. The recent TechCrunch announcement of $100 million in funding means we can continue to rapidly grow our team and expand to new markets.
Our mission is simple - be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada. The automotive industry was stagnating but big changes are happening and we want you to be a part of it!What We Are Looking For
A People & Culture Coordinator who is eager to learn and grow their career in Human Resources to join our team! You will support the People & Culture team by performing various administrative tasks and functions mostly related to on/off-boarding, benefits administration, employee management, etc. The position functions in an environment where considerable attention to detail and the ability to handle highly confidential material are required. The People & Culture Coordinator is expected to be customer service-oriented and exhibit a high degree of diplomacy and discretion.NOTE: This position is based out of our Vancouver and Richmond locations, and candidates must be open to working on-site at our office.What You'll Be Doing
What You Should Already Have
- Support the day-to-day operations of the People & Culture department
- Coordination of new hire administrative processes
- Facilitate new hire orientations and onboarding
- Maintain information in HRIS to ensure consistency and integrity of HR data as per HR administration guidelines and conduct timely audits
- Create HR-related reports, resources, and communications materials including handbooks, company policies, etc.
- Assist in strategizing and solutions with managers on performance and/or disciplinary issues
- Engage in employee relations; ensuring that company guidelines are administered in a fair, non-discriminatory manner.
- Ad hoc HR administrative projects as assigned
- Other duties as required
What We Will Give You
- Post-secondary education in HR, Business, or related field
- 1 year of HR experience
- High attention to detail with good analytical skills
- General understanding of Provincial employment standards and legislation
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and organize multiple tasks effectively, and see them through to timely completion
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Word and Excel
- A positive, proactive attitude; successful applicant must be comfortable with change
- Compensation: TBD
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- On-the-job coaching and development from our highly experienced People & Culture team