NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Payroll Analyst to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Processing company payroll:
• This role will be supporting payroll processing for 3 different entities during the payroll cycles. Tasks will vary.
• Ensures all processes and procedures meet company and applicable federal and provincial legislative requirements as well as conditions of the union agreements (CBA).
• Will be back up to work with third party vendors to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payroll processing.
• Ensures the accuracy of payroll through balancing and auditing prior to submission.
• Oversees statutory compliance adherence and raises requisite alerts as needed.
• Will assist with payroll inquiries from internal employee's and managers.
• Will work with our Ceridian and TMF vendors as needed to help close out our bi-weekly payroll processing.
• Assists with drafting payroll policies and procedures if needed, working with a Payroll Lead in Canada.
• Constantly looks for operational efficiencies and process improvement opportunities to ensure a balance between capacity and deliverables.
• Performs other payroll related duties/projects as required. Desired Skills
• Strong Excel, spreadsheets
• Experience with TMF or Ceridian is a plus
• Experience with complex Union Payrolls is helpful, but not required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize, and manage multiple deadlines and tasks is a must
"INDSALES" About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
Consulting, Business Process, Technology, Management