Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Join the Finning Canada family, part of the world's largest Caterpillar dealer. We are currently looking for a dedicated Parts Warehouseperson, who will be responsible for general shipping/receiving and warehousing duties.
This position will work a Monday to Friday, 5x2 shift rotation, located in Surrey. If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, detail-oriented then you are exactly who we are looking for!
Our Incentives Include:
•\tStarting wage of $23.36 / hour
•\tRegular wage increases
•\t$250 yearly boot allowance
•\tGrowth and Advancement opportunities
•\tChance to work with one of BC's Top Employers
We look forward to you joining our team!Job Description:
- Picking customer and branch parts orders
- Packing and labeling parts orders for shipment
- Sorting and binning incoming stock
- Loading and unloading of the parts trucks
- Hose building may be required.
- Participate in annual cycle count to ensure inventory accuracy
- Maintain warehouse and yard storage areas to align with Finning housekeeping standards and to ensure a safe work environment
- Perform daily inspections of tooling and small equipment as well as replenish warehouse supplies as needed
- Accurately sort and assign bin location for incoming stock.
- Accurately identify and clean equipment parts and attachments prior to stocking
- Perform minor assembly and refurbishment as required.
Note: This shift is located out of the Surrey branch on a 5 x 2 (Monday to Friday) schedule
**Hours and shift schedule may be subject to change to meet customer and/or Finning (Canada) requirements. Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the current Collective Agreement**Qualifications:
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Previous parts warehousing and/or heavy equipment experience would be considered an asset.
- Hold or be willing to achieve crane, forklift and related safety training certifications such as WHIMS and TDG.
- A strong commitment to safety is imperative
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the Terms & Conditions of the current Collective Agreement**
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.