Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Join the Finning Canada family, part of the world's largest Caterpillar dealer. We are currently looking for a dedicated Parts Warehouseperson to join our team in Kamloops. As the Parts Warehouseperson, you will be responsible for general shipping/receiving and warehousing duties.
What's in it for you?
•\tMonday to Friday 5 x 2 Shift
•\tWage of $25.28 / hr
•\t$250 /yr Boot Allowance
•\tOpportunities for growth and advancement
•\tChance to work with one of BC's top employers
If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, detail-oriented then you are exactly who we are looking for!
We look forward to you joining our team!Job Description: Major Job Functions:
- Picking customer and branch parts orders
- Packing and labeling parts orders for shipment
- Sorting and binning incoming stock
- Loading and unloading of the parts trucks
- Hose Building
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current Collective Agreement** Skills & Qualifications:
- Completion of Grade 12
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to successfully work under minimal supervision
- TDG and WHMIS certification, coupled with forklift training will be considered assets
- Previous warehousing and core inspection experience, as well as computer literacy are also desired
Hours and shift schedule may be subject to change to meet customer and/or Finning (Canada) requirements.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.