Do you care about building meaningful relationships for the long-term? Love sharing an amazing product with the world? Are you naturally curious and a quick learner? Do you have an uncanny ability to manage multiple leads at once and not miss a beat? Are you process-oriented and eager to find the best way to do things? If you’re looking for a big challenge that holds endless opportunities, you’ll find that at Thinkific!
The Partnerships Specialist will work directly with our Director of Agency Partnerships to build and manage our Agency Partner Program. Our mission is to build the best Partnerships Program in the online education industry and the Partnerships Specialist will play a key role in helping us succeed. You will help expand and support our rapidly growing network of partners by generating and nurturing inbound leads, managing the Thinkific Experts Program, and helping develop resources to equip our partners with the tools to choose, use, and sell Thinkific.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a pipeline of inbound leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with high-value potential partners
- Educate potential partners on our Partner Program and help them understand how Thinkific can help grow their business
- Create and execute on strategies to generate leads and broader awareness of our Partner Program
- Create processes and automations to efficiently onboard new Partners at scale
- Develop a toolkit for written and verbal communication with prospective partners
- Grow and manage the Thinkific Experts program to help match our customers with the expertise they need to succeed
- Identify long-term strategic partnership opportunities for Thinkific
- Expand and manage our resource centre for partners (articles, FAQs, documentation, etc.)
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have 3+ years SaaS experience in a Sales or Marketing position (or a similar role)
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written—and you LOVE talking on the phone!
- Be highly organized and an effective project manager
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for your successes (and failures)
- Be tech savvy and can learn new things quickly
- Be a problem solver and data-driven
- Be naturally entrepreneurial
You might be the person we’re looking for if you:
- Previously worked in a fast-growing, startup environment
- Have experience with inbound marketing
- Have previous experience working with a CRM
- Have experience writing content and creating marketing materials
- Aspire to grow into a leadership role
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience in e-learning or employee engagement
- Previously worked on a team focused on partnerships
We’re about the results of online learning and the people along the way! Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses. Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we're building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe, while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Our customer support is the best in the industry and one of the main reasons educators love using Thinkific!
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a collaborative, driven team focused on building best-in-class software for one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver
- We offer competitive salaries, health/dental/vision benefits, and our Employee and Family Assistance Program helps to support your well-being
- We have an open vacation policy and flexible work environment… because sometimes you do your best work in slippers ;)
- Our office is stocked with snacks, coffee, and the occasional Friday beer and cider to keep you fuelled
- We're dog-friendly and have many furry friends sitting nearby, ready to be cuddled
- We get together often for fun company events (we’ve flown to California, hosted family BBQs, conquered The Chief, gone rock climbing and put our heads together to tackle creative challenges at our Hackathons)
- We have an amazing existing team of talented developers, marketers, designers, customer champions, and other tech industry pros that want to work with you
- Everyone has an equal opportunity to impact our product and company—we strongly value all of our people (the ones we work alongside and the ones we serve)
- We are passionate about education—we provide learning opportunities and encourage each other to continuously learn and grow through workshops, training, blogs, meetups, books and mentorships
- We provide a technology bonus for when you need to upgrade or replace your existing system
- We care about helping you grow your career AND your family. Family is important to us, and our paid parental leave provides you with a little extra help while you’re beginning this new adventure.
- We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what makes a company flourish. Thinkific welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, or status. We’re proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we embrace diversity. We welcome you!
This is an incredible role for the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!