We'd love to put your mind at ease while looking for a new opportunity during a pandemic.
Read about how we're supporting #TeamThinkific during COVID-19 and how we've transitioned to working remotely.Have you successfully worked in many facets of the digital marketing space throughout your career and are excited to work at a rapidly growing company? Do you understand the power of strategic partnerships and even stronger relationship management skills? You're looking for a big challenge that holds big opportunities-and you'll find that at Thinkific!
As a Partner Marketing Specialist
, you'll help grow the Thinkific Partner Program and App Store. You're a multi-disciplined marketer with a passion for people who is also comfortable in front of a camera and mic recording podcasts, webinars, and speaking engagements. You will work closely with partners to develop, implement, and execute win-win joint marketing strategies and campaigns based on market trends. In this role, you'll flex your creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills to hit (and exceed!) goals.In this role, you will:
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Implement tactics to optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing process through email sequences, social campaigns, and bonus offers
- Execute on a robust editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our content, such as blog posts, webinars, and infographics
- Produce Platform-focused content, such as partner enablement documentation, case studies, videos, website copy, and forum responses, in order to communicate the benefits of our software
- Write, edit, and publish original shareable content for the Thinkific Blog and external guest posts
- Assist with outbound and inbound marketing activities through email and content marketing
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product to applicable audiences, including at partner events, conferences, and virtual summits
- Identify social content collaboration opportunities with partners, including conducting livestreams on YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on ROI
You might be the person we're looking for if you:
- Have at least 2 years of content writing and digital marketing experience
- Demonstrate past (successful!) experience in establishing and growing co-marketing partnerships for a SaaS company
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator with a proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas to a variety of stakeholders
- Feel extremely comfortable on camera-you're a natural conversationalist and don't mind having the spotlight on you
- Take challenges like optimization or increasing conversions and execute campaigns to tackle them
- Have experience building and optimizing targeted nurturing funnels by using email and marketing automation platforms to nurture customers with timely and relevant content
- Show an eagerness to thrive in a fast-paced environment (you may have even worked in a startup in the past) and prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
Bonus points if you:
- Are eager to learn and grow-you've likely attended post-secondary education, continue to seek opportunities to level up your skills or have equivalent professional experience in a similar role
- Have experience specifically working on a B2B marketing team
- Are ambitious and driven-you're excited to take ownership of this role
- Have been called a natural relationship builder-you're a people-person through and through!
- Showcase your passion for digital marketing and business growth. We're building our own company by helping thousands of entrepreneurs around the globe build theirs-it doesn't get more rewarding than this!
- Have grown a Partner program for a SaaS company
- Have experience running Instagram/Facebook livestreams and webinars
- Enjoy organizing and running in-person and virtual conferences
- Have experience launching apps or an App Store
We're about the results of online learning and the people along the way! Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses.
Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we're building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Together, we've served over 40,000 course creators and more than 10 million students, and these numbers are growing each day! Why we think you'll like working with us:
- Read What to Expect when Applying at Thinkific to learn about our hiring process (and how we put candidates first!)
This is an incredible role for the right candidate. We can't wait to meet you!
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating on a best-in-class learning platform
- Make an impact with your work-each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals and every day, we get to see how Thinkific is empowering both course creators and their students
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career-offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Contribute to Thinkific's award-winning culture-we're one of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures and a certified Great Place to Work!
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family
- Get additional health and wellness support through a lifestyle or health spending account to put your dollars where you need it most
- Enjoy our open vacation policy and flexible work environment, because we know the importance of having a great work-life balance (and sometimes, you do your best work in slippers)
- Learn and Grow is one of our values and we take it seriously, providing opportunities through lunch and learns, training, workshops, mentorship, and our $1500 education allowance
- Our team spends time together outside of work, too-we have board game nights, have gone rock climbing, hosted family BBQs, a weekly cookie club (that's right!), and each year, we host an annual retreat on Gambier Island
- Grow your career AND your family at Thinkific-you'll be taken care of with our parental leave top-ups as you add to your family
- Our office is close to major transit routes, bike-friendly, and centrally located at the intersection of some of Vancouver's coolest neighborhoods
- Stay fuelled with healthy snacks, free coffee and tea, kombucha, and the occasional Friday beer and cider
- Hang out with the @dogsofthinkific (and yes, they're as cute and cuddly as they look)
- Work with the hardware you're most comfortable with, and upgrade or replace your system when you need to with our technology bonus
- Stay fit with subsidized gym access or by joining one of Thinkific's sports teams
- Be confident bringing your whole self to work-we're proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality
- Thinkific welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, or status. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish and we welcome you!
Sales and Marketing