Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company's technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
Teradici has an exciting opening to join the Product & Partner Marketing team to help us enable our integration partners' sales and marketing teams with the tools and programs necessary to increase awareness, lead generation and sales of partners' products and services. Partnerships are very important to Teradici and we have strong, established partnerships with organizations such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, Dell, HP, and Avid and are we are looking to grow our integration partnerships with MSPs, ISVs and OEMs through the Teradici Advantage Partner Program.
Do you want to develop and build awareness, create demand and drive revenues by enabling our partners? Teradici is looking for a strong product marketing manager with the ability to work collaboratively with local and international partners. In the Partner Marketing Manager role you will act as the primary marketing contact for our partners in collaboration to build and execute joint go to market plans and programs that enable them to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue. You will also act as the primary contact for the Teradici sales team responsible for the partner relationships, including regular participation in team calls and planning sessions.
The Partner Marketing Manager for Teradici will work closely with product management, partner marketing, product marketing and sales teams to develop marketing and sales resources that clearly communicate the unique value proposition of Teradici PCoIP technology and the Teradici Advantage Partner Program. The role involves building a solid understanding of our PCoIP and Cloud Access Software technologies to create the sales enablement and marketing strategy with each partner in the program. You will work with partners to develop a marketing plan, marketing content and sales tools to support the success of partners' products and services, while demonstrating the value of PCoIP technology to the market.
To be successful in this role, you have a passion for technology with proven experience captivating new customers with high-impact programs and materials. You'll work closely with many teams internally to get the right message out to the market through sales enablement and marketing resources. You will play a critical role in ensuring that Teradici sales and partners can articulate our unique value proposition.Responsibilities:
- Design, build and implement a comprehensive program to support the Teradici Advantage Partner Program, including tools, processes and programs to increase sales velocity.
- Develop marketing and sales resources that help to drive awareness, education and customer adoption of PCoIP solutions by partners' end customers.
- Show our partners how to communicate the value of our technology through sales presentations, whitepapers, webinars, competitive briefs, marketing collateral, sales scripts, videos and more.
- Establish and maintain strong marketing relationships with identified partners.
- Earn trust and maintain great relationships with product management, product marketing, partner marketing, and sales to support efficient development and execution of sales and marketing resources.
- Refine product positioning to clearly position Teradici and Cloud Access Software in the marketplace for your audience.
- 5+ years experience in a high-tech/enterprise software B2B sales enablement, product marketing, product management or field marketing role
- Demonstrated success in marketing planning, technical marketing, field marketing, sales enablement, or partner marketing
- Experience working with sales teams in an enterprise software and/or SaaS environment
- 5+ years of writing/editing material for a technology company, preferably within the Cloud or Enterprise IT industry segment
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience designing sales collateral from scratch based on sales conversations, sales calls, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience
- Experience designing and delivering sales enablement training to ensure that salespeople can confidently and accurately deliver our value proposition
- Knowledge of PCoIP technology, cloud solutions, desktop virtualization, and enterprise-level IT solutions would be an asset
- Experience in working closely with sales and account teams to develop collaborative marketing plans
- A business marketing and/or technical degree is preferred
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and fromthe nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.
Sales and Marketing