At Traction Complete, we are an innovative customer-centric SaaS business that is rapidly growing within the Salesforce appexchange ecosystem. To support and help us scale our growth, we are looking for a qualified Partner Manager with experience in developing and fostering strategic partner relationships. Working closely with Traction Complete's Director of Marketing, the ideal candidate will focus on engaging, nurturing, and educating new relationships and revenue streams within our partner network. This role is a crucial piece to help accelerate Traction Complete's forward trajectory.
Traction's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction - you've got to be smart, without having an ego . What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be DoingPartnership Alignment
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience with client management and client engagement
- Experience with strategic alliances and partnerships
- Experience in channel marketing or related marketing role
- Experience in a customer facing role would be an asset
- Excellent written communication skills
- A passion for people and strong relationships
- Effective communication is key in this role. Whether you're helping to develop content to enable a new team, working on co-marketing opportunities, or presenting our solutions to partners, communicating appropriately and staying on brand is crucial.
Marketing Support & Business Development
- Maintain a strong cadence with our Partner Managers and Channel Sales counterparts
- Organizing meetings for executives, technical team members and sales from Traction and partners
- Navigating through the org structures of our partners, putting together org charts and establishing relationship with strategic partner employees that we haven't met yet
- Booking meetings between the partner teams and our sales teams to broadcast the message.
- Deal/forecast/pipeline review forms an important component of your cadence calls with partner managers
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Establishing Partner Marketing initiatives and co-marketing opportunities
- Building new marketing collateral, assets and customer win stories appropriate for our partners
- Responsible for building partner email lists and coordinating monthly partner newsletters
- Supporting the Traction Complete sales team with qualifying, organizing, marketing and hosting partner events
- Networking with customers, partners and prospects to support the sales of Traction Complete's products
At Traction, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by using technology - salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest firms and not-for-profit organizations. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on successful completion of background and reference checks.
Traction on Demand
Sales and Marketing