NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Organizational Change Manager to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). Position Description:
TheChange Management Consultant will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility is to create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. Roles and Responsibilities may include:
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
• Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
• Support communication efforts.
• Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications
• Assess the change impact.
• Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
• Support training efforts.
• Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
• Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
• Integrate change management activities into project plan.
• Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
• Support change management at the organizational level. Skills and Qualifications:
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
• Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science orrelated field.
• Change management certification or designation desired - PROSCI preferred.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Change Management, Manager, Project Manager, Computer Science, Consulting, Management, Technology
Management and Executive