Oracle SOA/Fusion Middleware DBA - Full Time Regular
Reference # ZC-2018123
Maximus BC Health, Inc. has an immediate need for an Oracle Database Administrator -- Oracle Fusion Middleware. The successful incumbent will work with the existing team to support Oracle Fusion middleware components and create new middleware installations for specific projects.
The Oracle Database Administrator works closely with all data centre professionals and the successful incumbent will be a member of the data center DBA team. Rotating on call support as part of the Oracle DBA team will be required.
The successful candidate will be a problem solver who can methodically analyze and resolve business challenges within budget, and is comfortable with peer and supervisory feedback. You must possess a desire to learn and adopt new processes for continual improvement and to keep abreast of new technologies. You must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Education & Experience:
* Preference for a Technical Diploma or Technical Certification from an accredited technical college or university.
* Oracle database and middleware certification will be a benefit.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
* Oracle Weblogic Server
* Oracle Application Server (Forms and Reports)
* Oracle Service Bus
* Oracle SOA/BPEL
* Oracle Identity Suite
* Oracle BI Publisher Scripting ( Python, Perl, Shell)
* Infrastructure Software (Installation/Configuration/Administration)
* Oracle RDBMS/DBA Knowledge (10g/11g Required)
* Oracle RAC 10g/11g
* Team skills
* Documentation Skills
* Change Management Process/Experience
Nice to Have Skills:
* Oracle Data Integrator
* Active Data Guard
* Oracle Connection Manager
* RMAN backup
* NetApps Storage
* ITIL (optional)
Connect with employer:
About MAXIMUS Canada
MAXIMUS is an industry leader in the provisioning of products and services to support the delivery of government services in North America and internationally. With operations across Canada and aro...