Permanent Primary Location:
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Victoria; Calgary; Edmonton; London; Markham; Mississauga; Niagara; Regina; Saskatoon; Toronto; Vancouver; Vaughan; Windsor; Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in Oracle Siebel technology? A strong Siebel developer with experience in Business Requirements gathering, solution design & development for Siebel CRM applications who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel, bringing new ideas and solutions to client's day-in day-out? - If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte Canada's Digital Customer team.What will your typical day look like?
As Siebel Solutions Developer/Designer, you will work on
About the team
- Leading business sessions to explore business requirements and work with business and other technologies stakeholders
- Conducting workshops to gather business requirements, defining business process, User journeys and personas
- Designing and developing the business requirements in the Oracle Siebel technology workspace
- Collaborating with technical and functional resources to create technical design documentation and process flows involving Oracle Siebel and other technologies (Oracle Policy Automation, Middleware, Salesforce etc.)
- Defining technical work assignments and priorities
- Leading unit, system integration and user acceptance testing to evaluate development outcomes, ensure conformity with user client needs and compatibility with policies and standards
- Working in the Onsite/Offshore model to achieve desired business outcomes
- Ensuring performance of technical reviews and audits and obtain required approvals before implementation
- Supporting the development of change management and communication plans
As part of Digital Customer, we design and implement sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring consumer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving consumer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies.Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Siebel Developer/Designer, you have:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 6+ years of experience as a Siebel designer/developer in implementing large scale complex technology solutions
- Experience in conducting research & analysis to gather business requirements and managing the software development lifecycle including preparation of Business Requirement Document, Solution Design, Architecture Design, preparing implementation/test plans, Deployment, and post-production support handover
- Experience in managing project scoping, estimations, and planning
- Experience of Siebel SOAP Structure, WSDLs, XSDs, XSLT, XMLs, Siebel Workflows and Error/Exception Handling
- Experience in creating/designing Siebel Integration Object structures and EAI Business Services
- Experience in Siebel Configuration, Scripting , application performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of the Siebel Data model, SQL / Store procedure creation, and Siebel enterprise architecture
- Experience with Siebel Open UI, HTML and Java Script is a plus
- Proficiency with Siebel Public Sector applications
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.Job Segment:
Developer, Oracle, Database, ERP, Siebel, Technology
Apply now "
Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology