International supplier of services to the manufacturing sector is expanding their IT team with the addition of an EBS Developer! Great time to join them as they have exciting growth plans which is generating plenty of interesting project work for their IT teams to get their teeth into!
- International organisation
- Growing team which is adding headcount
- Competitive salary, benefits package and great progression opportunities
What & Why:
This successful organisation is building their business systems team to account for expected future growth – one of the positions they are adding is an Oracle E-business Suite (EBS) Developer. Working closely with Business Analysts you will be responsible for building business solutions which will encompass Oracle forms, reports, workflows, triggers, views, SQL packages and interfaces.
This organisation is an international organisation that supports OEMs around the world with their high-level R&D and manufacturing services. These technical skills and customer focused approach have earned them recognition for service excellence multiple times in recent years. They have offices globally and their headquarters in the Lower Mainland.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Experienced working with Oracle EBS with knowledge of supply chain, finance, engineering, order management and inventory modules
- Able to import/export EDI documents to/from EBS
- Experience in integration data mapping, data loader activities and UNIX/Linux shell scripting
- Experience working with Java and Application Development Framework is desirable
- Degree qualified in a relevant technical discipline
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology