The Paladin Operations Centre maintains constant communication between our Security Officers in the field, clients on site, and Paladin management throughout the region.
Our Operators utilize phone, two-way radio, and email communications to liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding site safety, scheduling, coverage requests, emergency situations, and more.
We are looking for candidates with availability to work weekend shifts, including 12-hour overnight shifts.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Dispatching alarm response calls
- Responding to scheduling changes, book-offs, etc.
- Dispatching Paladin Security Officers at sites and Paladin Mobile Drivers in the field to incidents
- Documenting all information into comprehensive reports
- Escalating situation to Team Leads as required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and obtain BC Security License
- Flexible availability to work overnight and weekend shifts
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Superior customer service and professionalism
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to function independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced and stressful environment
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offerin...