Job Description Summary
As a member of the Operations team, the Operations Coordinator coordinates activities, processes and projects which support overall team objectives. This position supports the Managing Director and STEMSOFT team.Job Description Duties and Responsibilities
- As a Member of the Operations team you will be accountable to your teammates in the Sales, Product, and Customer Success, working to support and advocate for our clients. You will:
- Coordinate teleconferences, webinars, calendar appointments and meetings related to both team and customer activities and resolve schedule conflicts. Prepare and distribute meeting materials.
- Prepare a variety of documentation, including meeting minutes, monthly statements, reports, and project task lists
- Manage monthly invoicing for service and subscriptions
- Collaborate with the other members of the team to provide just enough documentation to support the operational need
- Attend and contribute to meetings including standup, retrospective, and iteration planning
- Coordinate conferences and publication deadlines for team as needed including travel planning and marketing support
- Document tasks, cases, project activities, and billable hours using STEMSOFT customer success CRM and ECM systems.
- Support the Customer Success team as required
- Deliver live, online training programs following a script
- Focus on consistently delivering functional services to the standards we expect
- Raise and remove impediments raised by the team and department
- Adhere to the practices and principles the team and department have committed to
- Ensure deliverables meet the acceptance criteria given
- Help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them
- Assist in and support the delivery of our products and services to our customers
- Help the team improve their skillsets and understanding in areas where you have particular expertise
- Where required, consent to a background check before accessing patient data
- Other duties as assigned
- University or College degree or equivalent
- Possesses excellent analytical and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excels at both verbal and written communication
- Is energetic and enthusiastic with a proven ability to contribute to a positive working environment
- Demonstrates the ability to problem solve and initiate improvements in operational procedures to enhance efficiency; exceptional attention to detail
- Is proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Google Productivity tools
- Relevant administrative experience supporting a team within a software, research environment or biotechnology company
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with general laboratory, cGMP and healthcare concepts
- Proficiency with database reporting software
- Project management experience and familiarity with database software
- BSc in biology, biochemistry or molecular biology
- Interest in the application of information technology to healthcare
- Marketing experience an asset.
This role requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as per STEMCELL's vaccination policy, the current recommendations by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!