AWS has the most services and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider-from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases-to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things. AWS Platform is the glue that holds the AWS ecosystem together. Whether its Identity features such as access management and sign on, cryptography, console, builder & developer tools, and even projects like automating all of our contractual billing systems, AWS Platform is always innovating with the customer in mind. The AWS Platform team sustains over 750 million transactions per second.
Do you get excited working on new challenges every day? Do you like to problem solve, drive solutions and influence what features should be launched for customers? AWS Commerce Platform Business Operations team is looking for a talented ops analyst who can support day to day operations. An effective candidate will be a creative problem solver, committed to the team, who thinks critically to identify solutions and work around obstacles. The ops analyst will support customer inquiries and contribute toward immediate resolution as well as longer-term solutions. This team member will have an opportunity to innovate through process improvement and participate in cross-functional team initiatives.
- Work closely with customer facing teams like AWS Customer Service, Sales, and Customer Enablement to address billing issues
- Manage the ticket queue to ensure it meets SLA and achieves established KPIs
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customization that meet business requirements
- Actively seek solutions to business/customers needs and suggest innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- At least 1+ years of professional working experience in related occupations of Systems Analyst, Business Operations Engineer, Business Operations Program Manager, or related.
- At least 1+ years of SQL experience
- At least 1+ years of experience with data warehousing and reporting
- At least 1+ years of experience customer service experience
- At least 1+ years of Microsoft experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Customer Service background
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail; able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate technical information to internal and external customers or vendors
- Proactive and forward-thinking attitude and creative problem-solving ability
- A motivated self-starter who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Information Technology Operations and Logistics