Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company's technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
The Operations Analyst performs a variety of functions within the Operations department particularly focusing on order management as well as customer support administration.Responsibilities:
- Process incoming Purchase Orders (PO), validate the information, send order acknowledgements and fulfill orders.
- Use SW License entitlement system (Flexera/Revenera)to generate SW License.
- Manage data sync between various Teradici systems i.e. Salesforce, Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Work with Finance to support processes for generating quotes, receiving PO, shipping products, billing distributors and re-sellers.
- Work with the various teams to establish processes to manage order management in an efficient manner while collaboratively determining and documenting all processes.
- Participate as part of the team to determine, define and optimize the internal process for managing the licensing and sale of Teradici products.
- Work with the customer Support team to establish the tracking of the maintenance SLAs (service level agreements or service entitlements).
- Review and verify that Sales team has provided acceptable documentation in salesforce.com to confirm end user revenue.
- Work with other operations related tasks as assigned.
- Previous experience in SW Order Management position required
- Diploma or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience
- Experience dealing with Distributors, resellers, e-commerce platforms
- Strong PC skills, i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point and MS Outlook
- Experience with SaaS platforms for order management
- Knowledge and work experience on Salesforce required
- Willingness to challenge existing processes and methods to seek opportunities for improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Follow process and enforce all established rules
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with change
- Strong customer service awareness/focus
- Strong personal work ethic
- Open to flexible schedule and work environment (from Burnaby Office or Remote Location including Working from Home)
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and fromthe nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.
Management and Executive