We are currently seeking an Office Experience Assistant
to join our Employee Experience team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform
, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report
or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference
, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers' lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 300 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies
, one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers
, and has one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year
. What you will do:
- Provide Clio-ceptional guest and employee reception. Our front desk is the best seat in the house (it's Herman Miller!).
- Be responsible for first impressions and warm welcomes. As Clio's 'concierge', you're a first point of contact and have the unique responsibility of remembering everyone's name!
- Monitor and triage incoming requests from our Global Clio team, across multiple channels, ensuring positive employee experiences and exceptional response times in all cases.
- Manage ordering and supplies maintenance for Clio's Burnaby office as well as reconciliation of Employee Experience Team expenses (decent spreadsheet and basic accounting skills an asset).
- Support in internal communications. Exemplary written communication skills, and a healthy dose of creativity and artistic skill is a plus.
- Liaise with external partners to ensure efficient and exceptional employee workplace experience , including coordination with property management, building security, facilities maintenance teams, external contractors, vendors, and service providers.
- Facilitate Clio's internal recognition and smiles programs.
- Coordinate effectively with internal stakeholders on Employee Experience projects and initiatives.
- Support the execution of internal events and #teamclio social outings.
- Support inter-office travel needs, as required.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you're looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
Diversity and Inclusion
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives . This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending.
- An RRSP matching program.
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you'll ever work with!
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.
Posted: November 17, 2018
Closes: January 16, 2019