We are looking for new graduate level engineers to join our company in Richmond, BC (Vancouver Lower Mainland). As a new graduate engineer at MDA, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced engineers on complex technical projects that provide solutions to customers across various business areas. Whether you start as an Analyst in our R& D group developing leading edge tools to improve remote sensing technology, a Software Developer working on the next generation of earth observation systems, or developing software in the B2B and consumer web space, MDA offers a challenging and rewarding environment in which to build your skills and jump start your career. Candidate Profile
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, or Applied Mathematics
- Strong working knowledge of C/C++ and/or Java development
- Strong understanding of object-oriented applications and software development lifecycle.
- Experience working in a project environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience developing in a UNIX environment an asset.
- Previous co-op experience an asset.
- Experience with AI, image processing, remote sensing, GUI development or real time systems an asset.
Successful candidate(s) must be able to obtain and hold security clearance at the required level.
To be considered for these opportunities, please submit your cover letter, resume, and transcript(s) online. For all new graduates and candidates with less than 3 years of work experience, please include an unofficial transcript of your grades with your application.
Your resume will be reviewed against all current opportunities. If a suitable position is not immediately available, your resume will be retained on file for consideration against all our new grad-specific opportunities as they develop.
MDA provides customers around the world with essential information solutions used for decision making. Our employees enjoy challenging careers with opportunity for growth and learning.
MDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Primary ActivitiesCandidate Profile
Posted: November 17, 2018
Closes: January 16, 2019