Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company's technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
As part of the Teradici Product Integrity team, the Network Systems Administrator will have the primary focus of building, deploying, and automating large and complex network environments across a wide range of multi-tenant, multi-cloud solutions. The candidate should have proven track record leading and implementing (hands-on) large scale network deployments and troubleshooting complex network problems while delivering innovative solutions.Responsibilities:
- Partner with devops and application teams to deliver network solutions to complex problems. through: architecture guidance, best practices, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring and more.
- Participate as level 3 escalation working with junior devops resources.
- Work closely with Product Management and Product Engineering to drive networking excellence in Teradici Cloud products and features.
- Ensure network security best practices are implemented through auditing: access controls; router, switch, and firewall configurations; systems change control and monitoring
- Design, configure, implement and maintain all security platforms and their associated software, such as routers, switches, firewalls, WAF, NIDPS, UTM, VPN, anti-virus, cryptography systems, SIEM, Anti-SPAM, and MDM.
- Collaborate with security analysts to monitor, detect, and respond to security events on our internal systems as well as in our SaaS offerings.
- Provide critical feedback to engineers on network design and functional specifications for product usability, serviceability and reliability.
- Work closely with our automation teams to define the tools and methods that will allow us to scale on demand.
- Demonstrated understanding of information security concepts, standards, practices, including but not limited to network devices, firewalls, intrusion prevention and detection, TCP/IP and related protocols, device monitoring and log management and event monitoring/reporting
- Significant experience with many of the following protocols and technologies: IPv4 & IPv6, TCP (internals & flow control), BGP, OSPF, HSRP, TACACS, IPSEC & VPNs, Netflow, DNS, HTTP.
- Hands-on experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers
- A 4-year degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience in a business environment
- At least one scripting language such as Python, Bash, Perl, PHP
- Very strong Linux experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working with AWS environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Boundless Optimism!
- Cloud operations experience with a SaaS product in a large scale 24x7 production environment
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or VMware.
- Familiarity with tools such as Git, Jenkins, Chef, Terraform, Puppet, and Ansible.
- Experience developing secure internetworking for Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift.
*We will train the right candidatePerks:
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and fromthe nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.
Posted: December 11, 2018
Closes: February 9, 2019