We are currently seeking a Network Support Technician for our corporate office in Burnaby.
The Network Support Technician will be responsible for providing day-to-day installation, configuration, and support of business systems and applications, networks, and/or equipment. The Network Support Technician performs routine troubleshooting and elevates unusual or complex problems to the appropriate group for investigation and resolution.
- College Diploma or equivalent, with a focus on Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Microsoft or Cisco Network certification is an asset
- Three to five years of experience in a network support role, involving servers, desktop systems and communications, or equivalent
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current communications devices, server and desktop technologies, such as servers and desktop products, remote user access, multi-node networks including firewalls, networker printers and photocopiers, etc.
- Ability to function well in a reactive mode, responding to technical problems with a sense of urgency as they arise.
- Ability to identify, articulate and troubleshoot technical problems in a “live” environment, under quick deadlines and turnaround requirements.
- Role requires increased and/or flexible work hours when managing multiple time-sensitive or special requests that have specific deadlines.
- May be required to perform on-call support at times.
Inland is an industry-leader in heavy truck & equipment sales, service and parts. Founded in 1949, we have 27 locations in North America and employ over 1,200 people. We offer competitive wages and an attractive benefits package. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: July 19, 2018
Closes: September 17, 2018