You're a highly specialized Network Architect who will provide advanced technical expertise and mentoring to the Network Engineering team, IS Service Operation and the broader organization. Governed by strategic direction, you interpret business requirements and limitations to develop a technical network solutions framework and provide technology roadmaps while meeting both resourcing and financial constraints. You will also liaise with enterprise, security, cloud and applications architects to ensure alignment across technology portfolios and ensure network architecture meets or exceeds performance and security requirements.
Join our True Blue team today!
• Plan and design network upgrades, site installation projects and cloud deployments. Manage and troubleshoots network architecture, network security devices and make recommendations for system fixes and enhancements to ensure optimal network LAN and WAN traffic patterns
• Create strategic plan for network and Provides guidance and advice to senior management on network architecture advancements, and makes strategic methodology, development, and major expenditure recommendations
• Contribute to short- and long-term network engineering, capacity planning, and architecting of network infrastructure and services to meet user requirements.
• Provide guidance and advice to senior management on network architecture advancements, and makes strategic methodology, development, and major expenditure recommendation
• Develop best practices, standards, procedures and quality objectives across systems infrastructure or platforms
Additional Information: Company Description
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
• CCNP required, MCP with Azure Specialization
• 7+ years of experience in a network architecture role
• Advanced knowledge of Windows Networks, Cisco Networks and network operations
• Expert knowledge of servers, switches, routers, and various network services
• Demonstrated ability to produce business and technical documentation
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Jun 23, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada