6 month full stack .net developer role working on a high profile program with a global retail giant.
- 6 month full stack .net developer contract
- High profile program within the organization
- Global retail giant
What & Why:
Due to massive investment in technology our client is looking to add a full stack .net developer to the project team to assist with the development of a high performing application which will change how they are able to do business. You will have proven experience in effectively applying scientific, mathematical and social principles to design, build, & maintain technology products, devices, systems and solutions that provide amazing customer experiences. You should be comfortable working in both Agile and Waterfall environments and working with geographically dispersed teams.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2018 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large scale global growth initiatives for 2019. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control, continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment.
- Strong technical, hands-on, experience to support development, infrastructure, and operations.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of C# and HTML5/CSS3
- Experience in Linux/Unix system administration, system and server builds, installations, upgrades, tuning, migration and troubleshooting.
- Experience working with security log analysis, application logs, and general log management practices.
- Worked with and implemented DevOps practices (i.e. CICD).
- Familiarity with streaming platforms (real-time data at massive scale like Confluent Kafka).
- Working experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.