IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a .Net Developer x2 to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- The design and new development of business application solutions, including systems enhancement and new module development
- Full SDLC including scope around design, net-new development, requirements gathering, unit testing, and support
- The gathering, review and analysis of business requirements for change requests as needed
- Integration of systems (both third party and in house)
- Performing system testing and supporting user acceptance testing
- Collaboration with development teams and business stakeholders
Top Skills Required
- 5+ Years of experience developing multi-layered web applications using C#/.NET frameworks, MS SQL
- Experience working with Microservices
- Strong experience and knowledge with SQL Server and can understand Normalization, clustered and none clustered, and has done performance tuning
- Experience/willingness to participate in minor requirements gathering (for change requests)
- Experience performing unit testing, and/or test driven development
- Finance sector experience is a nice to have
- Experience with VB/VB Script is a nice to have
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.