IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking an .Net Developer (Intermediate) to join our client in Vancouver, B.C.
Why work with our client?
- Public sector industry leader that will be recognized on your resume across Canada
- On the brink of an entire business transformation to large complex systems
- An organization with an executive team that believes in investing in cutting edge technologies and new initiatives
- Excellent benefits for permanent employees and large long-term contracts for consultants
- The Software Engineer II is responsible for developing one or more parts of application systems (systems of engagement and/or systems of record) and integration with other systems, including designing it to fit into the architecture, prototyping the user interface, implementing, unit-testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution.
- Nice to have: • Selenium • XUnit • NUnit • WhiteSource • Ndepend • Nessus • Resharper • Microservices • Domain Driven Design May be required to be on-call on a rotational basis.
Top Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math).
- 3-6 years of direct hands-on work experience with at least 2 years of agile/devops experience.
- Considerable experience in leading the development cycle (design, develop, integrate, test, prototype).
- Considerable experience participating in all activities that support team delivery.
- Ability to work with medium complexity and integrated environments.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor’s year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.