NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a MS Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect
to join our team in Vancouver, BC (remote).
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks aMicrosoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Ops Solution Architect with broad knowledge across all F&O modules. You will lead project teams on the of delivery quality solutions that meet our client's needs. You will also participate in pre-sales efforts to our teams and the solutions they implement across a variety of industry verticals.
- Utilize your knowledge of finance processes and best practices to advise and guide the customer during pre-implementation consulting engagements such as Requirements Gathering, Fit Gap Assessments, Design and Configuration.
- Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals.
- Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize your time, project schedules and multiple project activities.
- Identify and analyze risks and issues for the program or project portfolio in conjunction with project managers.
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications.
- Develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Write development specifications and interface with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise.
- Support pre-sales activities by creating demos and participate in the formulation of high-quality bids and proposals including effort estimation.
- Create design architecture documentation for delivery teams.
- Assist in the configuration of the Dynamics 365 F&O as required.
- Able to work independently with minimal oversight. Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of Dynamics 365 F&O experience.
- Demonstrable integration/customization design skills.
- Minimum 1 project architecting in theCanadian manufacturing or forestry industry.
- Excellent oral & written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to see the big picture in the development of solutions.
- Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems.
- Experience with implementing D365 Finance and Ops Core Finance, Manufacturing and Supply Chain modules.
- Experience implementing other modules such as Project Accounting, Asset Management, HR/Talent etc. is a significant plus. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
#LI-PAS Job Segment:
Pre-Sales, Solution Architect, Consulting, ERP, Sales, Technology
Information Technology Sales and Marketing