Canada Drives embraces an innovative, experimental, and data-driven mindset that encourages creative solutions and relentless progress. Guided by young leadership and defined by its innovative, out-of-the-box thinking, Canada Drives attracts the best talent in Vancouver by combining the electrifying energy of a start-up with the hard-earned stability of an established company.
We have been recognized as the fastest growing company in Canada by PROFIT 500 and the winner of Entrepreneur of the Year in 2016 by the Ernst & Young Pacific Division fin-tech category award. We were named as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 2019. The company's growth means there are tons of opportunities on the horizon. This millennial-friendly company is committed to developing leaders from within as it fine-tunes an online service that satisfies over one million customers a year.
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver and we want you to join our fast-growing team. Come and discover your potential with us!
Spring Mortgage Group is the mortgage division of Canada Drives. We work with 40+ lenders across the country, focusing on residential financing, ranging from the AAA lenders to both Alternative and Private. We are looking to expand our fast growing team of mortgage agents/brokers.
What you'll be doing:
- Selling Mortgages!
- You will be supplied new leads on a daily basis
- Making outbound calls to potential mortgage clients from our database
- Following a proven sales process and script
What you should already have:
- Must have a valid Canadian Mortgage License (Ontario or BC preferred)
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work/stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of computers, technology and various web based platforms
- Able to adapt to change and heavy work loads
- Possess an entrepreneurial mentality and strong work ethic
- Detail oriented and strong problem solving skills
- Able to handle administrative duties in an organized, efficient and accurate manner
What we will give you:
- Base salary + Commission (OTE $80-$100k)
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company Paid Monthly Transit Pass
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver! (We're located by the Burrard sky-train station!)
Banking, Finance and Insurance