About Spring Financial
Founded in 2014, Spring Financial has spent the last 6 years simplifying the lending process for millions of Canadians facing all types of financial circumstances. Spring offers a growing range of financial products and services which currently include personal loans, mortgages, credit cards and secured loans - all of which are made available to Canadians without having to visit a branch! Spring is part of the Canada Drives Group of Companies. Together the Group provides services to over 1 million Canadians each year. To learn more about the brands in the Canada Drives Group please visit: http://canadadrivesgroup.ca/ .
We are high energy entrepreneurs who operate with a real sense of urgency. We have created some of the best in market products and sales processes allowing millions of Canadians to get access to financing online, via text or over the phone - all from the comfort of their own home! To learn more about our products please visit our website here: www.springfinancial.ca . We offer an unmissable opportunity for an ambitious candidate to step up and fast-track their career growth! We are firm believers in developing our own talent and promoting from within.
NOTE - This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across the lower mainland. Once hired we will provide you with everything you need to do your job.
What you will be doing:
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our newest and fastest growing divisions - The Spring Mortgage Group. Our brokerage is licensed in Ontario and BC (with Alberta on the way) and offers the entire range of products for all credit scores and situations. We pride ourselves in being the best at helping any homeowner! We are looking for licensed brokers (can be licensed in BC, AB, or ON) to join our team. This is NOT a traditional mortgage broker job. This is a primary inside sales job where we will be providing you with all your leads. The Canada Drives Group has over 1 million applicants per year and you will be reaching out to those with an existing mortgage to assist them with their financing needs. Our services are offered completely digitally - that means you will not meet any of the clients face to face, all of your transactions will be conducted over the phone, text and email. Our brokers do a high volume of transactions (20+ per year in the first year) and work with customers in all our licensed provinces. Job activities are as follows:
- Making outbound calls, texts and emails (primarily calls) to customers in ON, BC or AB.
- Guiding loan applicants through the application process and keeping the applicant engaged while collecting all the required information and documentation to complete their mortgage application.
- Effectively managing your pipeline and deal flow right from the first contact with a potential new customer to guiding them through final signing with a lawyer. The typical sales cycle is 40 days from start to finish - it takes a lot of effort to get a deal across the line!
- Learning how a mortgage is underwritten (for Prime, Alternative and Private files) and what is required of each applicant. Your job will be to apply this knowledge to each applicant's unique profile.
- Helping a customer understand their financial circumstance, their credit file, income and their amount of home equity and how that relates to their borrowing options.
- Providing excellent customer service at each step of the way, taking time with each applicant to clearly answer their questions and provide accurate information.
NOTE - you must have a valid Canadian Mortgage License (ON, BC or AB preferred)
What you need to succeed:
First and foremost, this is a sales job and is target based. To be successful, you will need to embrace this and learn (with plenty of our help) to be excellent at sales and closing.
- You will need to be on the phone reaching out to new leads and existing customers for most of the day.
- You will need to be an excellent listener, a clear speaker (everything is done over the phone) and able to provide industry leading service to our customers.
- You will need to learn to build rapport with customers, to ask questions, carry on a conversation and be curious.
- This is a work from home job . This isn't out of the ordinary for brokers, but you will have to work scheduled shifts and be incredibly self-motivated. There will be lots of manager interaction and touch points but when it comes down to it - you will be hitting the phones and working with customers all day long. If you are looking for coffee and lunch meetings, golf events and other types of traditional mortgage broker activities - this is not the right job for you.
- You will have quotas and targets. Some of them are daily and some of them are monthly. Your managers will give you lots of support in achieving them. This is not the right job for you if the idea of hitting consistent targets is too stressful for you to handle.
- We will give you lots of feedback. Successful people are able to take feedback and put it into action. This behavior is imperative to your success and career growth here.
- You need to be good with computers and technology. You will have two monitors, with many different applications open at the same time. If technology scares you - this is not the right fit.
What we offer:
We are offering you an opportunity to join one of Canada's fastest growing companies and be on the ground floor as we build out our mortgage division. Most of our managers started in entry level roles and grew into key roles and are high earners.
- Customizable compensation packages. Depending on experience, we can work out salary + commission structures or 100% commission with splits.
- The opportunity to learn the industry and do a high volume of transactions. Most new traditional brokers only do a few deals per year. With Spring you will be doing over 20 deals in your first year.
- We supply all the leads, you will not be doing your own prospecting, you will be calling the leads we give you.
- Full training by successful managers (all have done the job themselves) is provided at the beginning of your job and throughout your employment.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits.
Sales and Marketing