This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our newest and fastest growing divisions - Spring Mortgage Group. Our brokerage is licensed in Ontario and BC (with Alberta on the way) and offers the entire range of products for all credit scores and situations.
- Making outbound calls, texts and emails (primarily calls) to customers in ON, BC or AB. You will need to be on the phone reaching out to new leads and existing customers for most of the day.
- Guiding loan applicants through the application process and keeping the applicant engaged while collecting all the required information and documentation to complete their mortgage application.
- Effectively managing your pipeline and deal flow right from the first contact with a potential new customer to guiding them through final signing with a lawyer. The typical sales cycle is 40 days from start to finish - it takes a lot of effort to get a deal across the line!
- Learning how a mortgage is underwritten (for Prime, Alternative and Private files) and what is required of each applicant. Your job will be to apply this knowledge to each applicant's unique profile.
- Helping a customer understand their financial circumstance, their credit file, income and their amount of home equity and how that relates to their borrowing options.
- Providing excellent customer service at each step of the way, taking time with each applicant to clearly answer their questions and provide accurate information.
The Canada Drives Group has over 1 million applicants per year and you will be reaching out to those with an existing mortgage to assist them with their financing needs. Our services are offered completely digitally - that means you will not meet any of the clients face to face, all of your transactions will be conducted over the phone, text and email. Our brokers do a high volume of transactions (30+ in the first year) and work with customers in all our licensed provinces. To be successful, you will need to embrace this and learn (with plenty of our help) to be excellent at sales and closing as this is a target based sales job.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- **Must have a valid Canadian Mortgage License ( ON, BC or AB preferred )
- Great communication and listening skills
- Excellent customer service
- A self-starter with the ability to learn sales skills and build relationships remotely
- Competent using technology and software applications
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Attention to detail + Problem solving
- Positive attitude
What we offer:
- Customizable compensation packages. Depending on experience, we can work out salary + commission structures or 100% commission with splits.
- The opportunity to learn the industry and do a high volume of transactions. Most new traditional brokers only do a few deals per year. With Spring you will be doing over 30 deals in your first year.
- We supply all the leads, you will not be doing your own lead gen, you will be calling the leads we give you.
- Full training by successful managers (all have done the job themselves) is provided at the beginning of your job and throughout your employment.
- Extended dental and medical benefits
- Excellent on the job training.
- Fant astic work environment
Sales and Marketing